Request a quote for your company's project.
The Quote To Business Process.
1. Define the project substrate. (Website, print ad, logo and stationary, etc.)
2. Define the deadline.
3. Discuss time to task ratios.
4. Determine a budget range.
5. We provide client with: A detailed quote describing the entire project with entire costs attributed.
Including deposit amounts, fee schedule and deadline/milestone requirements.
6. Client approves the quote or requests amendments.
7. Both parties synchronize contract documents with written signatures.
Art, Design & Development Service Rates.
For large scope projects, (any task over 10 hours) we are willing to prepare a customized project quote.
A basic quote includes a task break down of man hours and their attributed costs.
Before choosing us, please be sure to understand our terms of service.
Basic Service Terms.
• Per-hour projects ( any task under 10 hours) are calculated in minimum increments of one half hour tasks.
• Per-hour maintenence and small projects are invoiced on 2 week billing cycles.
• A 5% late fee will be applied per month on any invoice unpaid longer than 30 days from task or project completion.
• All invoices are DUE UPON RECEIPT, no print ready or web ready files
will be released prior to payment agreement.
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required for all "Per Project" work.
The remaining 50% due prior to release of final print ready, or web ready artwork.
Schedule of Fees.
Fees for Creative Services shall be based on actual accrued time in
accordance with the following hourly rate schedule:
Design, Development, Illustration, Creative Direction, Project Management, etc:
Mileage; printing; postage; frieght and shipping costs;
out sourced photography; parking and tolls; and other job related costs.
Invoices for Creative Services:
Checks shall be made payable to:
Invoices are due upon receipt and may be subject to
a 5% services charge per month on any outstanding balance.
Are non-refundable and will be required prior to the commencement of any creative or
creative related services. The sum will be determined by the scope of work for each individual project.
The retainer will be credited against the final invoice for the project.
Reimbursable Creative Services.
Time spent designing, concepting, researching, and editing art work.
Time spent authoring, editing, and publishing code.
Time spent Art Directing and or corresponding, in person, on phone, or via email.
Time spent illustrating, drawing, painting, color rendering, and editing.
Both digitally and using traditional mediums.
Time spent traveling to and from any location that is related to a given project.